The product specifications below will help you to better understand the quality construction of Cabinets Quick’s custom products. Cabinets Quick offers custom-size cabinet parts. Using dowel or confirmat construction, a template style catalog allows Cabinets Quick to construct any size or configuration cabinet with any type of material. Slab doors in wood veneer, melamine, or high-pressure laminate are also available. Drawer box parts for Blum Meta-box, and Tandem-box are optional components that can be added to your cabinet order. Download our full catalog to use as an in-depth resource when ordering.
- • Each part will have a label affixed to it.
- • All cabinets can be ordered assembled or flat stacked and delivered to any location.
- • Identifying job, part, cabinet, item number and room name (please indicate on the order form)
- • All parts are ¾” thick. The customer specifies materials to be used.
- • Backs are ¼” dadoed in top, bottom, sides and are fully captured after assembly. A ½” plant on back option is available. Upper Cabinets will have stopped dados at the bottom.
- • All components are doweled or bored as necessary for confirmat screws (dowel screws), ready for assembly. Vertical partitions at upper cabinets are confirmat construction dowels may be specified. Confirmat screws and dowels are supplied with order.
- • Drawer stretchers are to be specified as needed.
- • All cabinets have a minimum of 2 nailers (hang rails) 4” wide behind the back panel for mounting to walls. An option is also available for French Cleats.
- • Base cabinets have two top stretchers; upper, tall and corner cabinets have full tops.
- • Split backs will either be centered to cabinet or fall on left partition. Cabinets that are over 47” wide will default with a split.
- • All cabinets come pre-bored for specified hardware configurations and line bore as specified in order.
- • Applied Finished Ends: Will be 3/4” material matching the exterior case color and will be 7/8” larger than the case dimension to be flush with door outside of the door. Scribes, if needed, must be specified on the first page of the order form.
- • Doweled Finished Ends: Will be 3/4” material matching the exterior color on one side and interior color on the other side. Pre-glued dowels will be pre-inserted for assembly. Scribes, if needed, must be specified on the first page of the order form.
Light Valence Scribe:
- • When light valence dimensions are specified on the first page of the order form, the cabinet’s finished ends and doors will extend down by that dimension; thus affecting the overall cabinet height.
- • For example, a 36” upper wall hung cabinet with a 2” light valence will have a 36” finished end and doors but will have an overall cabinet height of 34”. Dimensions on the order entry portion will be the total overall cabinet height plus light valence dimensions 36”.
- • As default, all cabinets will have reveals of 1/16” on the left and right ends and 1/8” between doors and drawers both horizontally and vertically. Top and bottom reveals must be specified on Page 1 of the order form.
- • Cabinet components do not have integral toe kicks. For integrated toe kicks, please specify on Page 1 of the order form.
- • Unless specified on Page 1 of the order form no toe kick parts are provided with the order.