Cabinets Quick provides reliable, outsourced cabinet parts – helping cabinetmakers get back to doing what they do best. Cabinets Quick provides clients with consistent pricing, quality products and quick turnaround, allowing them to deliver excellence in their work while saving on costs. Working with Cabinets Quick eliminates waste in production, reduces material stock and shortens production time, all without investing in expensive machinery. It’s that simple.
* Assembly of cabinets does not require highly skilled labor or take up valuable shop space.
* Allow your team to focus on design, installation and business development.
* Design your cabinetry plans on a project basis with the Cabinets Quick design module.
* Order your customized cabinet parts online or use the catalog.
* Experience the success of reliable, consistent outsourced parts for your business.
Cabinets Quick has no stock or standard-sized cabinets, but rather an array of modular cabinets that can create any size or cabinet configuration using any type of material. Drilling for hardware and drawer guides is provided for fast and accurate cabinet detailing–saving time during installations. Metal drawer box parts are available for Blum Tandem-box and Blum Meta-box with your cabinet order. Melamine, wood veneer, or high-pressure laminate slab doors are also available for a total solution on commercial or residential jobs.
Select any edge banding color or have cases ready for face frame application. Because parts are machined accurately and consistently, all face frame parts will fit exactly. All cabinet parts are labeled and pre-drilled for quick assembly using either confirmat screws or wood dowels.
Environmentally Friendly Cabinets
Cabinets Quick is committed to manufacturing cabinets in an environmentally friendly and responsible way.
Cabinets Quick is California 93120 Phase 1 CARB compliant.
Materials such as particle board and plywood are a source of off-gassing of formaldehydes and volatile organic compounds.
Some of the materials we use are:
* Man made (reconstitute) veneers and laminates by Tree Frog and Brookside
* Use water based and Ultra Violet finish coatings coating on all prefinished materials
* Water based glues and contact cements that carry the GreenGuard certification
* Particle boards and medium density fiberboards with no NAUF
Veneer core plywood with no NAUF
Cabinets Quick delivers the most competitive pricing possible to cabinet manufacturers. As an outsourcing vendor, Cabinets Quick does the best job possible of passing the savings along to customers, allowing them to increase margins on jobs. Because each client has specific needs for their orders, each quote is reviewed individually based on the needs of that cabinetmaker.